What are Private Label Rights?
If you haven’t heard of Private Label Rights, then most likely wouldn’t believe a person if they told you that it was
possible to take another person’s work, change it anyway you want and call the edited material your own. But it’s true! Private Label Rights do exist and they are one of the fastest ways to creating and owning your own products available.
- To understand why Private Label Rights are so special, first you need to know a little bit about resell and master resell rights.
- Resell rights are simply permission from the owner of a product (an e-book, for example) to allow you to take
and sell or distribute it for your own profit.
- Master resell rights take it a step further and allow you to sell the resell rights to the product.
- Buying a set of these rights is great but it can cost you and the downside is that although you get to keep the initial profits, in all essence all you are really doing is helping to build the product creators business and reputation.
- So, let’s just say that resell rights are great for a quick profit but if you really want to build your own brand and
business you need your own product not someone else’s!
That’s when Private Label Rights also known as (PLR) come in.
These are products that you are allowed to put your name on as the author and sell as your own product. That’s right,
with PLR’s you are actually given permission to sign and even change another person’s work depending on the type of PLR that you purchase.
Why is that so great?
- The reason is, it is the fastest way to creating your own product that there is and it’s a reason to get really excited.
- Now you can almost instantly have a product of your very own.
- One that will promote your business,
- build your brand and make you all of the long term profits.
Let’s take a minute and learn more about PLR’s.
Most of the time with basic private label rights you can’t change the product. However you can put your name on it and claim authorship. These you can usually pick up very inexpensively or free.
Then there are private label rights that come with source code rights. These products come to you in the raw source
material like MS Word or text files. They are usually like a rough draft so that you can use it to complete a finished
product that you can call your own. These will usually cost you a bit more and can come with a wide variety of terms
and conditions that are set by the creator of the content.
- With PLR content, you no longer need to divert your time,
- effort and attention to writing your own content,
- nor do you have to hire expensive freelance writers to write it for you.
- It drastically cuts the cost and effort required in outsourcing content.
- Private label content allows you to use solid copy created by a qualified writer at dirt cheap prices to your advantage.
- This way, you can devote your energies to doing what you do best and put the power of PLR content to work for you at the same time.
Here is a quick list of the advatages of using PLR’s
- Saves you time, effort and aggravation.
- Let’s you build your brand.
- Helps you build your business and reputation.
- You keep all of the credit.
- You keep all of the profits.
- Saves you a ton of money.
- Gives you editorial freedom.
- Provides you with professional results.
And that’s just a few of the reasons that you should be head over heels for PLR products.
Do you ever use PLR products?
Share and Comment Below