It is important to build and maintain a high quality list of subscribers. Here are some of the most important steps you need to take when building a profitable list.
1. First, make sure you put up a good landing page.
It should be well-designed and professional looking. If you don’t have any design skills then hire someone to do this for you. You can also use optimizepress or any other software for building landing pages.
2. Next, put a web form on your landing page
Offer your customers the opportunity to opt-in to your mailing list. Give something away free to encourage them to opt in. This can be an ebook, a video, something of value that your subscribers can use.
3. Make sure any freebies you give away are of the highest quality
Your subscribers on your list will judge the worthiness of your products and services based on the freebies they get.
4. Include a lot of professionally written content and interesting information for your visitors.
Your customers will want to read interesting things and want to look for more than just a sales pitch. Content sites are a great way to build trust and loyalty. You can build a content site jam-packed with articles and helpful information, then link to your sales page from your content site.
5. Make sure you keep your customer’s information private.
If you tell your customer’s you will not share his or her personal information, then don’t share it with anyone. You will ruin your reputation, and word spreads fast on the Internet.
6. Take some time to try the product you offer yourself.
Make sure it is something you consider worthy of buying. If you are selling a book you wrote, make sure it has mass appeal and will benefit the target audience you plan to market it to.
7. Provide top-notch customer service.
This is the number one way to stay ahead of the game. If your customers are happy and you resolve their questions and complaints immediately, then you will win their loyalty and trust.
8. Reward customers that refer others to you.
This is a simple way to build trust and loyalty.
9. Respond to your customer’s complaints or inquiries immediately
Your main goal in mind is to always to satisfy your customer.
10. Remain truthful and honest in all you do.
A customer will sniff out a scam faster than a dog will a bone. Don’t lie, don’t trick and don’t steal. Be honest and be who you are, and you will do well working on the internet and building a profitable list.
Share some tips that you use.
SHARE AND COMMENT BELOW.